Always remember you are beautiful and remember to BE YOU! Don’t be afraid to be different or stand out. Be unique and Be happy!!
Is your self-esteem too low? Are you insecure and uncertain about yourself? Don’t be! You have a lot to offer the world; you just need the self-esteem to match your amazing qualities! Here are five easy ways to help YOU B-Confident.
1) Own the room. Even if you’re nervous, walk with your head held high and your shoulders back. Smile at people, look them in the eye, and don’t be afraid to speak up when you have something to say. The best way to start feeling confident is to start acting confident.
2) Make a list of the things you love about yourself. Instead of focusing on what you don’t like, focus on the positive aspects of your life. Do you have an awesome sense of humor? Are you great at math? Write these things down! Don’t let one insecurity cancel out all of the incredible qualities you have.
3) Dress the part. If you’re feeling nervous or insecure, wear something that makes you feel confident. Put on a comfy jacket or your favorite pair of shoes and rock them out. Sometimes, all it takes is a special accessory or shirt to boost your confidence! Don’t have a special item like that? Check out the BYOU online store for something that makes you feel as amazing as you are! https://shop.beyourownyou.com/
4) Don’t listen to the negativity. People will often say mean things to compensate for their own insecurities. That doesn’t mean their harsh criticisms are justified, though. Brush petty comments off of your shoulders and listen only to the positive words of others.
5) Remember that EVERYBODY feels insecure about SOMETHING. Truly, you’re not alone. Remember that no one is completely happy with their bodies, and don’t let your insecurity define you. You’re much more than just a list of bodily imperfections; you’re an amazing person. So never forget to B-Confident!
Watch the video below for more tips to build your confidence <3