May is around the corner, and with it, the most important holiday: Mother’s Day! For all you moms, you deserve the best day ever. A small recognition for all the amazing work you do. Now, whether you’re a mom or not, you have someone in your life to celebrate on Mother’s Day. It could be your own mom, yourself, a friend, coworker, or anyone else that raises a child. It is time to start searching for the perfect gift. Now, I know how busy you all are, so I have some of my own suggestions.
- A gift card to BYOU! The clothing selection is incredible! Be Your Own You
- Not portrayed by most media, but not all women are on restrictive diets and in fact can enjoy chocolate. Grab a box of gourmet chocolate from a nearby retailer! Where I’m from, See’s Candies is the way to go!
- Pay for a Treat Yo Self day! This can be an activity you do together, or something she can complete on her own! This treat yourself day can be a full spa itinerary already paid for and set up. Or a collection of gift cards for facials, massages, or whatever!
- This might sound odd- but velvet closet hangers. I don’t know about you, but I’m constantly breaking hangers, throwing them away, or buying more clothes than hangers. Yet, I never actually buy hangers. Guess I’m waiting on someone else to buy them for me…
- House Plants! Calling all hippy moms, a beautiful plant will lighten up any home space.
- Does your mom friend have animals? Let’s be honest here, sometimes the children are on the same level as the pets… You can never go wrong with treats, clothing, or toys for their fur babies!
- It’s not surprising how much mom’s function off caffeine. So, a caffeine created gift basket can be a fun idea! Fill it with teas, coffees, and other healthy alternative caffeine products!
- As basic as it sounds, have you considered flowers? Cheesy and overpriced, yes. But have you ever gotten flowers, and been sad about it?
Have your own Mother’s Day present ideas? Share below in the comments!